The Parochial Church Council (PCC) is made up of elected members of the congregation who help lead and serve our church. It has the responsibility of co-operating with the Vicar, in promoting the whole mission of the Church. It also has legal responsibility for the maintenance and development of the church buildings, finances, governance, health and safety, safeguarding and HR.
The PCC is made up of up to 12 elected representatives, two Deanery Synod representatives, the two Churchwardens and our stipendiary clergy. Philippa Barton is the PCC Secretary.
The PCC for 2018-2019 is as follows:
- Rev Dr Rich Johnson (Vicar)
- Rev Owen Gallacher (Associate Vicar)
- Rev Andy Smith (Curate)
- Richard Colthurst (Churchwarden)
- Phil Bristow (Churchwarden)
- Andrea Burton
- Tim Clack (Deanery Synod representative)
- Nat Colthurst
- Richard Corrall (Data Protection Officer)
- Bev Dickens (Health and Safety Officer)
- Sam Greenstreet
- Andrew Jackman
- Grahame Lucas (Treasurer)
- Bryan Mason
- Fraser Oates (Deanery Synod representative)
- Chris Pettifer
pcc minutes, annual reports & budgets
Minutes of PCC meetings are available to be viewed in the Church Office by appointment.