CHILDREN'S WORKER (paid)
We are currently recruiting for a part-time Children's Worker to start as soon as possible. The role is part-time (18.75 hours per week) and includes Sunday mornings and some evenings.
Salary is £10,000 per annum. Deadlines for applications is Monday 4th June. Interviews will be held on Sunday 24th & Monday 25th June.
Full details of the role and how to apply are available here.
We're looking for someone with a love for the church and numbers who could join our Admin Support Team and serve as a Bookkeeper to our over-stretched Treasurer (also a volunteer). You would ideally be able to give a minimum of 4 hours a week, and perhaps even 6 hours a week in busy times. The role primarily involves the following:
- Making payments to third parties
- Keeping a folder of all payment documents and recording payments in a log (spread sheet)
- Maintaining our records by entering receipts and payments
- Recording expenditure made by standing orders, direct debits and other payment forms
- Recording income from multiple sources
- Running the Monthly payroll using HMRC software
- Carry out a monthly bank reconciliation
For a more detailed role description or to find out more, please contact Philippa Barton on email@example.com.