Application for enrolment on the church Electoral Roll
Parish of St Nicholas & All Saints with St Helen’s
1. The only churches at present in communion with the Church of England are other Anglican Churches and certain foreign Churches.
2. Membership of the Electoral Roll is also open to members in good standing of a Church not in communion with the Church of England which subscribes to the doctrine of the Holy Trinity where those members are also prepared to declare themselves to be members of the Church of England.
3. Every six years a new roll is prepared and those on the previous roll are informed so that they can re-apply. If you are not resident in the parish but were on the roll as an habitual worshipper and have been prevented by sickness or absence or other essential reason from worshipping for the past six months, please let us know
4. If you have any problems over this form, please approach the clergy or the All Saints church office staff, who will be pleased to help you.
5. In this form, “parish” means ecclesiastical parish.
Information provided on this form will be used for the sole purpose of updating the Electoral Roll Register of All Saints Church Worcester.
You will only be contacted using the information provided in order to keep the Electoral Roll Register up to date, and for matters relating to the Annual Parochial Church Meeting.
No information will be passed to third parties.
You may view your personal information by making the request to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish for us to delete your personal information from the Electoral Roll Register then please make the request to email@example.com. This will also remove you from the Electoral Roll of All Saints Church Worcester.