The Parochial Church Council (PCC) is made up of elected members of the congregation who help lead and serve our church. It has the responsibility of co-operating with the Vicar, in promoting the whole mission of the Church. It also has legal responsibility for the maintenance and development of the church buildings, finances, governance, health and safety, safeguarding and HR.
The PCC is made up of up to 12 elected representatives, two Deanery Synod representatives, the two Churchwardens and our stipendiary clergy. Philippa Barton is the PCC Secretary.
The PCC for 2017-2018 is as follows:
- Rev Dr Rich Johnson (Vicar)
- Rev Owen Gallacher (Curate)
- Richard Colthurst (Churchwarden)
- Paul Wilcox (Churchwarden)
- Andrea Burton
- Tim Clack (Deanery Synod representative)
- Nat Colthurst (Youth representative)
- Richard Corrall
- Bev Dickens (Health and Safety Officer)
- Jean George
- Sam Greenstreet
- Andrew Jackman
- Grahame Lucas (Treasurer)
- Anita Marles
- Kwesi Marles
- Bryan Mason
- Fraser Oates (Deanery Synod representative)
- Alan Penney
pcc minutes, annual reports & budgets
Minutes of PCC meetings are available to be viewed in the Church Office by appointment.
APCM 2017 / The Annual Review for 2016-2017 is available here. The Annual Report & Accounts for 2016 are available here. Minutes of our 2016 Annual Parochial Church Meeting (APCM) are here. Our budget for 2017 is available here.